I've almost been living for a quarter of a century and this past month has probably been the busiest of my WHOLE life!
My grad classes have started three nights a week for three hours each. I am doing my school counseling internship twice a week and on the days I'm not doing my internship, I am working. I also play volleyball (which will turn into basketball in the later fall) on Sundays and I am training to be a Eucharistic minister soon and helping out with religious education at my church. I'm on a volunteer committee for an affordable senior living building going up in Juneau AND I'm on the committee to reopen the Catholic school in Juneau. My car got recalled and I'm without a vehicle for a little bit next week. Gosh, what did I forget? Oh! And I will be house siting the month of October! Maddness! But I am loving life.
I had been praying and asking God how my life will be used to help others after returning from India, and doors flung open!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment