*Woke up at 718, showered and raced to work. Was going to get up super early and take the bus. Didn't happen. Ate a Cliff Bar and almonds for breakfast?
* Sat at a desk and answered phones and email for cruise ships all day.
* It's sunny and beautiful outside and I feel sad to be inside.
*Still feeling sad to be inside.
*Someone I play softball with calls the office asking for me to see if I want to hike Mt. Roberts after work. I didn't bring the right shoes! bummer
* 6 passengers missed the Norwegian Star. Booked two a flight and the family of 4 for the ferry... they were so worried about safety on the plane and ferry. The couple who flew was a very sweet couple who were French. We all had to explain to the family the ferry and plane is how people in southeast travel here.... and I wanted to say that we are are here today and travel that way all the time!
*I think, "I sit all day. I feel gross"
*Talked to speed dial #2 Mary for about 15 mins as I was leaving work.
*Bought shoes for the wedding I'm in for August.... then bought them a wedding gift.
* Started a book; Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bonte
* Threw in a load of laundry.
* Played some Words with Friends :)
Today was a boring day for me! Yesterday I worked, saw my friend Drew at the airport and had a softball game. Today... not so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment